Helping you to get
the most out of life
Would you like to meet new people?
At Crossroads Together, our West Street day service provides a friendly, safe environment for people who have care needs or who feel socially isolated.
- Groups run 9:30am-4:30pm Monday-Friday
- Full or half days are available
- Groups held at Overton House, West Street, Congleton
- Professional support workers available for care needs
- Activities will include arts & crafts, music afternoons, film shows, card games and more, the choice is yours!
- Transport available if required
- Lunch available
- Booking is essential
For more information on this service please contact us on 0333 323 1990, select Option 1, then Option 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteering Opportunities at West Street
If you are interested in supporting the day group activities as a volunteer, please review the roles we have available using the link below…
For more information on volunteering please contact us on 0333 323 1990, Option 2 or email email@example.com