Dear Service User,
We have created this dedicated page for you to access all information you may require regarding the current Covid-19 Pandemic.
Our Care Team will be in touch to discuss individual cases and amendments to care plans, however if you have an urgent query please call 0333 323 1990.
FAQs during the Covid 19 Pandemic
How can I avoid catching and spreading coronavirus?
- find out what the restrictions are for your local area – Visit site
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- wear a face covering when entering a public outlet as per government guidelines
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- avoid contact with people who have symptoms of coronavirus where possible
- self-isolate and book a test if you have symptoms or if you come into contact with anyone with symptoms – Visit site
- only travel on public transport if you need to
- work from home, if you can
- avoid social activities, such as going to pubs, restaurants, theatres and cinemas
- avoid events with large groups of people
- use phone, online services, or apps to contact your GP surgery or other NHS services
I'm a working carer, where can I get further information about employment rights during the Covid19 pandemic?
ACAS gives employees and employers free, impartial advice on workplace rights, rules and best practice. We also offer training and help to resolve disputes. They have a dedicated Coronavirus page on their website with useful information:
The current Covid19 Pandemic is affecting my mental health/wellbeing. Is there anywhere I can access support?
A) Mind, the mental health charity have provided information about wellbeing during the pandemic: