Care Coordinator – Stockport – £20,300 (Pro Rata) – 37 hours per week
Role available: Stockport Extra Care, Stockport
Salary £20,300 pro rata (rising to £20,600 pro-rata following successful probation)
37 hours per week, (flexible working considered for the right candidate)
If you are passionate about making a difference and would like a job where no two days are the same…then this could be the role for you!
We are looking to recruit an experienced and dedicated Care Coordinator to join our Extra Care team, based in Stockport and supporting staff across the Extra Care sites. You will be an integral part of a busy and proactive team, ensuring that the highest level of care is delivered to our clients.
You will be responsible for leading and motivating a team of Care Support Workers, carrying out assessments and formulating person centered care plans.
Duties would include:
- Lead a team of care support workers and volunteers to ensure that care is delivered to the highest quality to the service user
- Take a proactive role in engaging with community groups and health and social care professionals to raise awareness of the service and drive service growth
- Develop and deliver effective methods of meaningful service user engagement to guide service delivery and improvement
- Carry out initial assessments and ensure that reassessments of service users and updates/amendments to care plans and risk assessments are completed to a high quality and within appropriate time scales ready for CQC inspection
The ability to prioritise and multi-task are key to this busy role.
- Closing date: 10th October 2021
- Interviews will be held week commencing: 11th October 2021
Click below for Job Description and Person Specification
Join our friendly team who are proud to deliver quality care.
We are CQC rated ‘Good’ in all of our locations.
|It is essential you that you have experience of being a care support worker and hold the care certificate|
|You must hold an NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care and be willing to work towards level 3|
|You must have experience of supervising care staff including completing supervisions and appraisals|
|Experience of leading and managing a large team would be desirable but not essential|
|You will have an understanding of carers’ issues|
|You must have comprehensive knowledge of care practice including health and safety|
|A chance to be part of a friendly team|
|Competitive annual salary|
|24 days holiday, plus bank holiday (pro rata)|
|45p mileage allowance|
|Training and Career Development opportunities|
|Company contribution to your workplace pension|
|Access to CarerSmart and NHS discount schemes offering you money saving vouchers and discounts|
For more information please call 0330 323 1990 or email email@example.com
We value diversity in our workforce and encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Due to the high number of applications, we are unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you haven’t heard from us within 4 weeks, then unfortunately you were unsuccessful on this occasion.Send a message