Having a little extra
help has made a big
difference to our lives
The support workers are
flexible, they are happy
to adapt to our needs
I can now get out of the
house knowing I’m in
High quality, personalised care at home
At Crossroads Together, we want to ensure that everyone in need of support can access high quality, personalised care in their own home. We offer a private care service to support individuals of any age to live as independently as possible in their own homes and out in the community. As a charity, working on a not for profit basis, we can offer excellent support at great value prices.
Our team of highly trained support workers deliver care in their local community, supported by our care management team, ensuring you always have a point of contact when needed.
The care we provide can be tailored to your individual needs, whether you live alone and need support with daily tasks and activities, or you care for a loved one and would like some assistance with your caring role.
We can provide care in the home from morning until evening, seven days a week. Give us a call to discuss your needs, we’d be delighted to provide you with more information about our very popular care in the home service.
For Midlands including Cheshire East call 01260 583 019
For Merseyside, including Cheshire West call 01513 150989
For Greater Manchester , call 0161 445 9595
Ways we can help you at home:
- Morning support, including help to get up, wash or shower, get dressed and have breakfast
- We can prepare food and drinks and support with or administer medication
- We can help with daily living tasks, laundry, ironing… etc
- We provide ’carer breaks’ to allow the family carers a break from caring to attended appointments, enjoy family events or to simply have a rest and catch up with friends
- Lunch or evening meal support to ensure meals and drinks are prepared and eaten
- Night time support including overnight care, providing help with getting ready for bed, night time medications. etc
- Companionship at home or during social or medical outings for occasions where family are unable to provide support
- Care cover for ad hoc events to allow the family carer to go on holiday, attend a wedding or even a hospital stay to support their own care needs
Your care, your way
Whether you are paying for care yourself or receive funding, we can tailor your care package to meet your individual needs. We understand that care needs can vary and no two months will be the same. Talk to us today about how we can help.